- Quebec documented 120 new circumstances of COVID-19 and three more deaths that happened right before Aug. 28 on Sunday. Due to the fact the begin of the pandemic, there have been 62,352 confirmed cases and 5,758 people have died.
- There are 116 people in clinic (a lessen of just one), such as 16 in intense care (a decrease of 1). Here is a guide to the quantities.
- CBC Montreal is gathering tales from Quebecers who have recovered from COVID-19. If you would like to share your experience, please get in contact.
- Getting difficulties retaining observe of what has reopened? Seek advice from our listing.
A extended-term care residence in the Jap Townships has been dealing with a COVID-19 outbreak among workers and citizens for various days, with regional public wellbeing officials announcing Sunday that two far more employees have been identified.
That brings the whole to 4 staff and five residents with verified cases at the CHSLD de Lambton, a town about 80 kilometres northeast of Sherbrooke, Que. It is the worst outbreak to happen in a CHSLD in the location considering that the start off of the pandemic.
Top rated COVID-19 tales these days
What are the signs or symptoms of COVID-19?
- New or worsening cough.
- Problems breathing.
- Sudden reduction of smell without the need of a stuffy nose.
If you assume you might have COVID-19, the federal government asks that you call 1‑877‑644‑4545 to timetable an appointment at a screening clinic.
Quebec federal government reminders for protecting against the distribute of COVID-19:
- Wash your palms commonly.
- Keep away from touching your facial area.
- Dress in a mask or encounter covering when actual physical distancing is not doable. Carrying a mask is mandatory in enclosed community areas across the province.
- Remain at the very least two metres away from other men and women as substantially as doable.
- Self-isolate for 14 times soon after returning from a keep outdoors the country.