Starting October 1, 2020, Stadia Pro subscribers can now claim and add these games to their library:
- Died during the day. This game is about the hunter against the hunter, and players can play both. Entering the stadium with crossplay, Dead by Daylight proved to be a visual game to play with friends.
- Super Hot: Delete Mind Control. Huge expansion for a great time changing shooters, great wherever you play, SuperHot: Mind Control Delete is not the brain.
- Laura Kraft: The Temple of Osiris. Laura Kraft: Explore ancient ruins and basements with four friends at the Temple of Osiris.
- Celeste. It’s a beautiful platform with amazing music, platform and story, so it’s definitely worth the play if you have not tried it yet.
- Jotun. In another action adventure game, Jotun Norse legend puts a player who is the lone hero against Valhalla in another spin.
With this experiment, Stadia has an interesting new addition, Crowd Choice, which will be released alongside Dead by Daylight, and will allow YouTube creators to select their audience while playing Dead by Daylight. Viewers can vote on whether the creator will be a killer or a survivor, and what happens next in the game by voting on what they want. If this feature becomes popular and is picked up by other games, it can become an excellent way for creators to stay in touch with their fans.