Apple plans to make new devices available simultaneously in multiple countries around the world, so we’ve created a guide to allow Macroomers readers Find out when there are pre-orders in their country. Pre-orders are being launched in over 50 countries and regions.
- Honolulu, Hawaii – 3:00 p.m.
- Anchorage, Alaska – 4:00 am AKST
- Cupertino, California – 5:00 p.m.
- Phoenix, Arizona – 6:00 MST
- Vancouver, Canada – 5:00 p.m.
- Denver, Colorado – 6:00 MST
- Dallas, Texas – 7:00 p.m. CST.
- New York, New York – 8:00 EST
- Toronto, Canada – 8:00 EST
- Halifax, Canada – 9:00 AST
- London, United Kingdom – 1:00 pm GMT
- Berlin, Germany – 2:00 pm CET
- Paris, France – 2:00 pm CET
- Moscow, Russia – MSK at 4:00 p.m.
- Helsinki, Finland – 3:00 pm EET
- ISTANBUL, TURKEY – 4:00 pm TRT.
- Dubai, United Arab Emirates – 5:00 pm GST
- SHANGHAI, China – 9:00 pm CST
- Singapore – 9:00 pm SGT
- Perth, Australia – 9:00 pm August
- Hong Kong – 9:00 pm HKT
- Tokyo, Japan – 10:00 pm JST
- Brisbane, Australia – 11:00 AEST
- Adelaide, Australia – 11:30 pm Acidity
- Sydney, Australia – The next morning at 12:00 AEDT
- Auckland, New Zealand – The next day at 2:00 NZDT
Mini and Pro Max pre-orders for the iPhone 12 will launch on November 6 in over 50 countries and regions, while customers in some countries, Brazil, South Korea, and more than 25 other countries and regions will be able to order new devices on November 20, and customers in Thailand Can be purchased on November 27th.
Those hoping to get a device on launch day should make sure to pre-order immediately, as there is no word on how much supply Apple will get and the iPhone 12 and 12 Pro models will sell out quickly. Double-check the time and date pre-orders are available in your country by visiting your country’s Apple Store page.
Exports of the first iPhone 12 Mini and 12 Pro Max will arrive to customers on Friday, November 13, following pre-orders on November 6th.
The price of the iPhone 12 Mini starts at $ 729, while most US carriers offer a $ 30 discount, which lowers the price to 99,699 as announced by Apple. Prices on the iPhone 12 Pro start at $ 1099. Device payment plans are available through carriers, Apple card Monthly installments and Apple IPhone Upgrade program, plus device trade-ins are available.
Homepod Mini pre-orders are being launched in Australia, Canada, France, Germany, Hong Kong, India, Japan, Spain, the UK and the US and will reach ‘Homepod Mini’ customers in the week of November 16th. Apple is also making the iPhone 12 Pro Max and iPhone 12 Mini cases available, as well as leather cases for all iPhone models.