LAS VEGAS – MMA Junkie ESPN 18 Fighter Weight-In was broadcast live from the official UFC on Friday, where all of the major card fighters hit their marks for the card on Saturday.
At the main event, Devin Clark (12-4 MMA, 6-4 UFC) will face former light heavyweight title challenger Anthony Smith (33-16 MMA, 8-6 UFC). The match moved up after Curtis Blades (14-2 MMA, 9-2 UFC) tested positive for COVID-19, which was revealed on Friday and former title challenger Derrick Lewis (24-7 MMA, 15-5 UFC).
Clark weighs 204.5 pounds. Smith was the last fighter to reach the scale with about 15 minutes left in the two – hour wait – in window. He was 205 pounds on the nose. Their fight was supposed to be three rounds when it was a co-main event, but now it will be a five-round fight.
These weights were held at the UFC Apex in Las Vegas. The same platform will host the card on Saturday, which includes the main card in ESPN +, followed by prelims in ESPN +.
The ESPN 18 weight-results include the full UFC:
Main card (ESPN2 / ESPN +, 10 pm ET)
- Devin Clark (204.5) vs. Anthony Smith (205)
- Josh Parisian (265.5) vs. Parker Porter (263)
- Miguel Beja (171) vs. Takashi Sato (170)
- Bill Algio (146) vs. Spike Carlyle (145.5)
Preliminary Card (ESPN +, 7 pm ET)
- Norma Dumont (139.5) * vs. Ashley Evans-Smith (135.5)
- Martin Day (135.5) vs. Anderson dos Santos (135)
- Gina Majani (125.5) vs. Rachel Ostovich (125.5)
- Kai Kamaka III (145) vs. Jonathan Pierce (145.5)
- Malcolm Gordon (126) vs. Su Muderjee (126)
- Nate Manes (139.5) vs. Luke Saunders (140) – 140-pound catchweight
* Dumont loses the women’s bantamweight limit and is fined 30 percent of her wallet.