Before Apple launches Fitness + Monday, Apple has announced a promotion that will allow all purchased customers Apple Watch Series6, SE, or the free three-month free trial of Series 3 Fitness +. However, while that free three-month trial is intended to be activated automatically and available when you first sign up for Fitness + A standard 1-month trial will be offered instead.
Many users have contacted Apple Support about the problem, but there is a way to fix the problem manually, which is much faster than waiting to hear back.
The following steps will take you through the process of not attaching your Apple Watch to yourself IPhone Then reattach it, after which you should watch your three month trial in the fitness app. It should take a total of 15 minutes, though keep in mind if you use it Apple p You’ll need to reset it on your Apple Watch, which is easier to do with some card issuers than others. It should be noted that this method only works if you have not already accepted a one month trial.
How to get your Apple Watch Fitness + 3-month trial
- Make sure your iPhone and Apple Watch are updated to iOS 14.3 and watchOS 7.2, respectively.
- Open See The app on your iPhone.
- Tap My watch Tab in the lower-left corner of the screen, and then select All watches In the upper-left corner.
- Below my watches, press Information The button next to the watch you want to attach (enclosed “I” icon).
- Tap Unattached Apple Watch, Press again to confirm. (For GPS + cellular models, choose to place your cellular plan.)
- Enter yours Apple ID Password to confirm once again.
- After your watch is not attached, the Watch app will invite you Start pairing the Apple Watch.
- When prompted, place your iPhone so that your Apple Watch appears in the viewfinder in the Apple Watch app.
- Tap Set up the Apple Watch, And then follow the instructions on your iPhone and Apple Watch to complete the setup and remember to select your most recent Apple Watch iCloud Backup to restore when prompted.
Now that you have reattached your Apple Watch to your iPhone, register Fitness In the app, tap Fitness + Tab, and you should see the option “Get started for 3 months free”.