Since January 11, 2021, the Center has been expanding its anti-ovid vaccination center for psychotherapeutic de nancy health professionals.
The initiative, in partnership with Nancy CHRU, will strengthen access to the Pfizer-biotech vaccine for health professionals aged 50 and over, in the city or in structures where the vaccine is not permitted (domestic workers, etc.).
Nancy Psychotherapy Center (CPN)
– Meeting time from Monday to Friday, 9am to 4:40pm.
– Mandatory Online Appointment and Completion of Medical Questionnaire to be provided through CHRU Website (www.chru-nancy.fr) It offers the opportunity to make an appointment by Dactolib on Monday, January 11, 2021
As a reminder, the center operated by CHRU is at Tour Marcel Brot
– Meeting hours are 7 days a week, from 9 a.m. to 5 p.m.
– Completing the mandatory online appointment and bringing medical questionnaire:
– 6 Rue Marcel Brot, Nancy (free parking near campus)
CPN has already vaccinated its professionals through the first phase of the vaccination strategy.
As of January 8, there were nearly 2,300 health professionals Vaccinated at 3 centers in coordination with Nancy CHRU.
To protect them from Kovid-19 as much as possible and to prevent the spread of infection to patients and those around them, all health professionals aged 50 and over are offered the benefit of being vaccinated with the anti-Kovid vaccine.
How Rising Interest Rates in Canada Will Impact Consumers
The Role of Feng Shui in the Canadian Real Estate Market
Overview of the Home Improvement Market in Hamilton