October 17, 2021

The Queens County Citizen

Complete Canadian News World

Investigation following allegations of harassment against Meghan Markle

Investigation following allegations of harassment against Meghan Markle

Saying “very concerned”, Buckingham Palace is examining allegations of harassment targeting Prince Harry’s wife Meghan Markle, revealing Wednesday a few days of shocking interview with the deported couple in the United States, which eats away at the British crown.

Also read: Meghan Markle “suffered” allegations of harassment

Also read: Meghan Markle will receive over 5 520,000 for legal costs against the media tabloid

Also read: Prince Harry feared history would ‘repeat’

In an extraordinary statement for the British monarchy, unaccustomed to discussing its differences in the public square, the Palace Times responded to an article in the newspaper stating that the harassment complaint against the aides took place in October 2018, —American actress still living with the British royal family.

According to the newspaper, the complaint was settled at the palace a few months after Meghan Queen Elizabeth II, the grandson of the then twin communications secretary, married Harry. Citing media pressure and a desire for independence, the couple eventually split from the monarchy and settled in the United States.

“We are deeply concerned about the allegations made in the Times following allegations made by former employees of the Duke and Duchess of Sussex,” Palace said in a statement.

“Therefore, our human resources team will review the conditions mentioned in the article,” he added.

“Staff involved at the time, including those who left the Royal Household, will be invited to attend to see if any lessons can be learned,” he said, adding that the palace “does not tolerate and does not tolerate harassment” office.

READ  Iran says identifies trigger of nuclear 'accident'

Through a spokeswoman, 39-year-old Meghan Markle revealed a few days after the interview that she had been plagued by allegations of harassment, causing harm to the crown.

He declared that the Duchess of Sussex was ‘suffering with this latest attack on her man, especially the man who had abused himself and was deeply involved in supporting those suffering from pain and injuries’.

“She is determined to continue her work advocating for compassion around the world and will continue to strive to lead by example to do what is right,” he says.

Ahead of an interview with US TV star Oprah Winfrey Harry and Meghan on March 7, the couple’s lawyers told the Times that Buckingham Palace was using the newspaper to “completely dispel the false story.”

This interview is eagerly awaited in the United Kingdom, where the press and royal experts are looking for an investigation from a couple who did not hide their discomfort in the royal family before stepping back in 2020.

According to already released clips, Prince Harry described his “great concern that history would repeat itself”, referring to the death of his mother, who died in an accident in Paris in 1997, as she was being chased by paparazzi trying to escape.

Settled in California with his wife Prince Harry, 36, sixth in a row for the British crown, he repeatedly denounced media pressure on his couple and the main reason for his departure from the royal family, which has been in effect since April 2020.

Meghan and Harry, who are also interested in gaining financial independence, have since struck lucrative deals with Netflix and Spotify.

READ  "They're going to be treated"

The change of arms was difficult for Queen Elizabeth II, as her husband, Prince Philip, 99, was hospitalized with an infection for more than two weeks.

He was recently transferred to another hospital in London and his condition is “slightly improving” according to his son-in-law Camilla.

He “suffers at times”, adding the Duchess of Cornwall and the wife of Crown Prince Charles, “we cross our fingers”.