Recent data on the evolution of the pandemic in Quebec show 1,527 new cases and 7 deaths.
Also read: Expectations that worry Ontario
Also read: All the consequences of the epidemic
- 1,527 new cases, for a total of 334,071;
- 309,345 recovered;
- 7 new deaths – for a total of 10,785 deaths -, namely:
- 1 death in last 24 hours,
- 4 deaths between April 9 and 14,
- 1 death before April 9,
- 1 death on unknown date,
- 664 hospitals, an increase of 3 compared to the previous day;
- 167 in intensive care, an increase of 8 over the previous day;
- 43,515 samples taken on April 14th.
- 74,927 doses of vaccine in the last 24 hours, total 2,223,775;
- A total of 2,836,485 doses were received;
- Of the 176,400 doses of Moderna expected this week, 176,300 were available in the region. The missing 100 doses will be taken for delivery next week.
- Note that the 41,460 doses of estrogen received last week are still in transit through the network.