Ottawa | Ontario Premier Doug Ford apologized Thursday in tears as the third wave became a wall in the province.
“We made a mistake. We made a mistake. For that, I’m sorry and I apologize, ”Doug Ford said outside his late mother’s residence, where he had been alone since one of his close acquaintances tested positive for COVID – 19.
The prime minister has not shown up since he sent police to hunt children in parks, imposing a strict curfew on Friday, keeping a close eye on factories, warehouses and construction sites that are crowded with workers who are not eligible for sick leave.
If he backed down from closing playgrounds, Doug Ford said he would have acted “quickly” to prevent litter by imposing “tough measures in North America” as soon as doctors requested.
Paid sick leave
He announced on Thursday that he would finally arrange paid sick leave for all, which he canceled when he came to power.
Meanwhile, COVID-19 wiped out 40 Antarians on Thursday alone. 2,350 people were hospitalized, including 806 in intensive care.
Therefore the departure of the Prime Minister did not call for the resignation of the man who guided Ontario towards the “abyss” and “abandoned” Ontario, according to the doctor allegations.r Michael Warner is an intensive caregiver at Michael Garan Hospital in East Toronto.
Launched in Washington Post On Monday, the Liberal and NDP opposition echoed the call for Doug Ford to resign and a section of civil society called for Ottawa intervention.
By February 11, a scientific committee advising the government had warned that a catastrophic third wave would strike if it did not work. Instead, Queens Park opened shopping malls, allowing restaurant meetings, weddings and religious gatherings.