Health and Social Services Minister Christina Dubey announced on Thursday that 40% of Quebec’s population had been vaccinated for the first time against COVID-19.
He confirmed the vaccination of COVID-19 in adolescents aged 12 to 17 years.
“Every young person may have received a dose before the end of June,” he says.
The Legalt government is awaiting the final opinion of the National Advisory Committee on Immunization to provide details on the organization that vaccines teenagers.
Day camp monitors could be vacated as a matter of priority, said Horacio Arruda, director of public health.
- Listen to an interview with Nicholas Privost, President of the Quebec Federation of Educational Institutions
In addition, the Minister of Health suggested that proof of vaccination be available to all Quebecs.
“Next Thursday, people who have been vaccinated or will be vaccinated will receive a request to prove that they have been vaccinated with the QR code type,” Christian Dubey explained.
Valerie Plante, mayor of Montreal, was asked about the mayor’s departure over the reopening of terraces in the metropolis on the 1st.Is The health minister is on high alert next June.
“I say all politicians should remain silent until our stimulus package arrives.”