Men can use the same Dr Allen’s Device for Prostate Treatment for benign prostatic hyperplasia (BPH) and chronic prostatitis / chronic pelvic pain syndrome (CP/CPPS) without drugs and surgery.
Prostate enlargement or BPH and prostate inflammation or chronic prostatitis are problems of a small prostate gland, which produces a fluid that, together with the sperm from the testicles, makes up sperm. Hence, prostate problems can cause sexual and erectile dysfunction, which men would like to avoid.
Chronic prostatitis and BPH are non-infectious and non-cancerous condition and must be treated safely first. However, standard treatments: medications and surgery do not treat a prostate gland but the symptoms causing new health problems: impotence and depression.
How does Dr Allen’s Device work?
Dr Allen’s Device improves blood circulation in the affected prostate naturally. The scientific article: “Innovative Thermobalancing therapy and Dr Allen’s Device for the first time employ body energy to treat chronic prostatic diseases effectively” shows that this unique therapy utilises the naturally emitted body heat and spreads this energy to the pelvic area, easing chronic pelvic pain and urinary symptoms.
Dr Allen’s Device is the only recognised treatment that can reduce the abnormal size of the enlarged or inflamed prostate gland.
This ultimately eliminates frequent or urgent need to urinate, increased frequency of urination at night (nocturia), difficulty starting urination, weak urine stream, and dribbling at the end of urination.
What are BPH and chronic prostatitis standard treatment options?
Men should know that almost all long-term treatments of enlarged prostate and chronic prostatitis can cause new health problems.
- Prostate massage can damage the delicate tissue of the prostate gland, causing bleeding around the prostate, the formation of prostate calculi, acute epididymitis, etc.
- Antibiotics and anti-inflammatory drugs may cause allergies, suppress the immune system, cardiovascular, liver and kidney problems.
- Alpha blockers for men with BPH and chronic prostatitis can cause retrograde ejaculation, depression, testicular pain, sexual dysfunction and even dementia.
- 5-alpha-reductase inhibitors may lead to hormonal imbalance, and finasteride, Avodart, may cause irreversible side effects: impotence, depression and even diabetes.
- All surgical interventions on the prostate destroy its tissues, develop complications, causing depression, therefore, prostate surgery is prohibited for men with CP/CPPS.
Dr Allen’s Device for Prostate Treatment cannot harm
Dr Allen’s Device has been registered with the Medical Regulatory Healthcare Agency in Great Britain since 2010. It is a class one medical device without measuring function and supplied in non-sterile condition. Therefore, any man can use this device without worrying.
Thermobalancing therapy with Dr Allen’s Device received a patent issued by the United States Patent and Trademark Office, confirming the uniqueness of this treatment for chronic internal diseases. Fine Treatment is a British healthcare company and the UK Department for International Trade registered supplier of Dr Allen’s Devices to international buyers.
Fine Treatment manufactures its therapeutic Dr Allen’s Devices and makes them available worldwide for over 11 years. Thousands of Fine Treatment’s customers with BPH and chronic prostatitis across 100 countries have already benefited from this powerful natural Thermobalancing treatment.