The Needforsite brand specializes in gaming and eSport chairs with its Maxnomic brand, which recently announced a new Xbox licensed gaming chair priced at 409 of.
MAXNOMIC XBOX 2.0, Xbox licensed gaming chair
Certainly the high-end, Maxnomix Xbox 2.0 features green stitching with a clear Xbox logo and diamond stitching to identify the affiliation with the Xbox. Here are its features.
- Specialized armrests with finger rest and soft pad
- Premium PU leather design
- The backrest is reinforced and designed to fit the spine
- Solid and adjustable rocker mechanism
- Aluminum foot
- Optimized pelvic cushions
Note that PU leather is polyurethane leather, which means it does not contain animal materials.
MAXNOMIC XBOX 2.0 is available in two sizes.
- Size M: Designed for players with a maximum recommended weight of 130 kg and a length of 1.89 m. Cushions, cervical and pelvic are also provided with the seat.
- Size L: Designed for players with a height of 1m70 to 2m for a maximum recommended weight of 150 kg. In addition to the cervical cushion, it provides mechanical pelvic support integrated into the backrest.
This new gaming chair is available Official Website An option allows you to personalize the seat, branded at 409 € and with 11 letters for 49.90 for (first name, pseudo, gamer tag).