More or less severe, sunburn is a burn. It usually heals in a week or two. At this point, how do you get rid of the pain and redness and when should you contact?
The A surface burn to the skin, which occurs when you are exposed to too much sun. UVB rays , Resulting in an inflammatory response in the body. The result is hot, red and sore skin. In some cases, an exudate-filled blister may also form. The ‘ Usually goes away in a few days, but there are ways to reduce them And red.
Sunburn: How to relieve it?
- Refresh the skin by applying a cold shower (between 15 C and 20 C) or applying a cold compress to the affected area.
- Drink plenty of water to stay hydrated.
- Apply emollient and healing cream such as Biafin, or A. . Products that contain And E, which accelerate wound healing and reduce skin peeling.
- Do not attempt to puncture the blisters or remove the peel.
- If the pain is severe, take a Aspirin type or .
- Cover the burn area with non-irritating cotton cloth and avoid anymore Two to three weeks.
Sunburn: When should you contact?
- Yes More than 10% of the total surface area of the body.
- If the blisters measure more than three centimeters and affect sensitive areas (hands, genitals).
- If there are signs of skin infection (increased redness or pain, swelling or pus).
- For headache with confusion, weakness, dizziness or pain And photophobia.
Some grandmothers recommend yogurt, skim milk, vinegar or the like, But these treatments have not been proven to be more effective than effective .