In any rule, there are exceptions. Vaccine administration against SARS-CoV-2 is no exception to this rule. Haute Autorité de Santé (HAS) has thus determined exactly in which cases the Kovid vaccines are contraindicated.
These “definitive medical contraindications” concern:
- One contraindication listed in the Product Symptoms (SPC) Summary: Documented allergy history documented in one part of the vaccine and cross-allergic risk to polysorbates; The first injection of the vaccine (after allergists), an anaphylactic reaction affecting at least two organs after episodes of capillary leak syndrome;
- Medical recommendation not to start vaccination (first dose) after Kovid-19 Pediatric Multisystem Inflammatory Syndrome;
- The recommendation established after the multidisciplinary medical consultation is that the second dose of the vaccine should not be taken after the adverse effect of the acute or severe severity attributed to the first dose vaccine (e.g .: myocarditis, guillein barre …)
HAS also determined two temporary medical contraindications:
- Treatment with SARS-CoV-2 monoclonal antibodies;
- Myocarditis or pericarditis occurs after vaccination and is still progressive.
If you experience any of these contraindications, please consult your doctor. If necessary, he will issue a certificate for one of the medical malpractice cases. To obtain this medical certificate, which serves as a health pass, you must send Part 1 of the certificate to the medical service of your respective health insurance fund. Part n ° 2 is for you.
If, due to your occupation, you are affected by the vaccine liability effective September 15, a copy of Section 2 may be sent to your employer, the health insurance website states.
“Your anti-vaccination certificate can be checked by the fund’s medical advisor.