November 29, 2021

The Queens County Citizen

Complete Canadian News World

TikTokeuse swallowed the airpod after it was mistaken for a pain reliever

TikTokeuse swallowed the airpod after it was mistaken for a pain reliever

A TickTalk user accidentally swallowed an Apple Airpod and shared her story on social media, mistaking it for an ibuprofen pill.

The 27-year-old Boston woman was upset about her experience in a video posted on her account.

“I ate my left airpod. I’m on my bed, I have ibuprofen 800 in my right hand and I have my left airpod in my left hand, ”the young woman in the video explains.

She threw something in her mouth and took a sip of water to swallow it, realizing that it was not the pill she had put in her mouth.

“I tried to throw it away, but it didn’t come out. I’m scared,” she continues with tears.

But the story ends well.

In another video, a man using the nickname @amcarliiib explained that Bluetooth earpieces went through his system.

X-ray confirmed no damage to his internal organs.

“I got an X-ray a few hours ago, which confirmed that the airpods had passed,” the young woman explained in her video.

“I thought so, but I definitely want to be,” she says.

In another video she shared on social media shortly after, Tiktokis shared a recording she made of earpieces while inside her body.

READ  The "Say His Name" whistleblower list melted down to two-thirds