The health minister, Christian Dubey, on Friday mentioned the possibility of suspending the vaccine passport until the next wave.
Also read: Live | Recent developments on coronavirus
Also read: Quebec reported another 39 deaths
Also read: Changes in border measures next week?
“When I said that the vaccine passport was here, did Public Health recommend us, I hope in a few weeks, could it be suspended because it’s OK?” Is it good? If we ever get caught up in another wave, we need to think about whether we can restore it, ”said Mr. Dubey at the Blue Saloon.
The Minister answered questions from the Opposition on the same topic as part of a two – hour question and answer session.
“I think the Quebecars have shown that they agree with the vaccine passport. I know we were able to develop it very quickly. However I think these discussions will take place in the future. Can we restore these tools if we need them? That is [là-dessus] You have to be able to negotiate, ”Christian Dubey explained.
Earlier in the week, the health minister banned the entry of unvaccinated individuals into unwanted businesses, rather than pleading for maintenance of the device.
“For me, the vaccine passport is here, because we said these are two measures that will allow us to have the deconfiliation we’ve spoken of today,” he announced Tuesday.
Since then, the National Director of Public Health, Dr. This measure of wearing a mask will be re-evaluated after the end of the deconstruction announced by Luke Boyle on March 14th.
Elsewhere in Canada, Saskatchewan and Alberta have already announced their intention to complete the two operations by the end of the month.
Several US states on the east coast have also indicated their intention to waive the mask and vaccine passport.