- In 2019, the fourth country in Europe consumed most antibiotics in France.
- Our use is almost 3 times higher than countries that have the lowest users of antibiotics.
After several alarmist reports, the Ministry of solidarity and Health presented its “National strategy for prevention of infections and antibiotic resistance 2022-2025“.
From the proposals of a committee, composed of more than 100 members, the French society of hospital hygiene (SF2) are coordinated with two work groups., “National strategy for prevention of infections and antibiotic resistance is 2022-2025 ambitious targets, nine complementary ax 42 action points., Details of the Ministry of Health.
Three main objectives
The plan has three main objectives :
– To prevent general infections, such as bronchitis and gastroenteritis, through daily gestures and vaccination ;
– Carefully reduce the risk of associated infections, including hemostatic infections from hospital ;
– To preserve the effect of antibiotics, As urinary tract infections like most of us, the bacteria that can affect all of us a day can continue to be healed”from urinary tract infections that can affect our immune system.”, The government explains.
Doctors will be strengthened, early and continuous professional training and so with the provision of new tools. The aim is to reduce antibiotic use in the city by 25% to 2025. “This national strategy concerns all of us, whether we are healthcare professionals, patients or citizens”, Choose a lion.É with solidarity and health Oliver.
One of the greatest threats to humanity
Develop resistance of bacteria…