Every now and then, we could all use an emotional lift. But going on a dream vacation or enjoying a day in a luxury SPA isn’t always an option – usually, it takes time and money to pamper yourself. But we are pretty sure we found arguably the easiest and most affordable way to give your life a boost without breaking the budget and going over limits. How about a simple yet powerful upgrade in your home décor scheme?
Personalized home decoration – think custom canvas prints or printed home textiles – helps bring personality to a room and makes it very easy to celebrate one’s achievements and the most precious life moments. Check out this article for some great tips on how you can make your life feel more magical with simple décor features.
What are Personalized Photo Prints?
Let’s start with the basics. Personalized photo prints are prints that come printed with any images of your choice. Many people imagine that personalized prints (also known as custom prints) only work for printing personal photos. And while it’s true that loads of custom prints are printed with photos we take with our cameras and smartphones, this print format is also suited for printing digital designs, scanned drawings… basically, any kind of image that can be saved in a JPG format!
Our Top Pick – Canvas Prints
As we already told, personalised prints are available in a range of formats – classic printed photos, photos on metal, acrylic glass, wood panels, to name but a few. But this time we’d like to focus your attention on canvas prints – photo reproductions on a piece of canvas fabric which is then usually stretched over inner frame to achieve a tridimensional artistic look.
How to get started with canvas prints?
Creating personalised décor features can feel like a bit of a challenging task, especially if you are a novice in all things décor, but we promise it’s easy once you get started! Here are a few tips to help you out:
- Choose the right photos. Not all photos are created equal when it comes to printing. When selecting photos for your prints, look for images with high resolution and good lighting. These photos will produce the best results when printed.
- Use an online printing service. There are a number of great online printing services that make it easy to create canvas prints. We particularly liked BESTCANVAS.ca – a reputed discount printing company with a wide product range and more than affordable prices.Simply upload your chosen images and then select the print format, size, and other options for your prints. Most online printing services offer a variety of sizes and finishes to choose from, so you can really customize your prints to suit your needs.
- Get creative with framing. Once you’ve got your beautiful prints, it’s time to think about how you’re going to display them. Get creative with framing or try hanging them without frames for a unique look. A classic framed picture also makes a great gift, so consider giving it as a present to parents, grandparents, and other loved ones.
Unique Canvas Prints – Now Even More Affordable
Whether you’re looking for a way to liven up your home or add a touch of magic to your life, canvas prints and other personalised décor formats are a great option. But for many people, wall décor prices are a real stumbling point. We understand if you aren’t ready to spend thousands (and even hundreds) of dollars on a printed picture. And we think you’ll like what we’re going to say next – we teamed up with one of the best-loved printing providers in the country to offer you a friendly discount code!
Use Our Discount Code and Save 20% Off Wall Decor
BESTCANVAS.ca now offers our readers an additional 20% discount on already reduced prices.
A discount code QUEENSCITIZEN20 will let you save 20% for all orders above C$45 until the end of 2022. The discount applies to all products, except the MixPix photo tiles.
By the way, personalised canvas prints and other print formats also make wonderful gifts. Below we’ve rounded up top tips on how to choose custom prints for your loved ones.
Gifting Custom Prints? Read This First
If you’re looking for a gift that’s unique, personal, and magical, personalised prints can be just the right choice – but only if you get them right! Here are some tips on how to gift prints that will make the giftee truly happy:
- First, consider what the recipient loves. What are their interests? What makes them happy? This will help you narrow down your search and find a photo for printing that they’ll absolutely love.
- Take a look at their home décor. What type of style do they have? This will give you an idea of what kind of print would complement their existing décor scheme.
- Think about the occasion. Is this a birthday, holiday, or just because? If you’re buying a custom gift for a special occasion, it might be a good idea to find a themed photo – for example, a cozy family portrait for a Christmas gift.
- Finally, choose a size and frame that fit both the print and the recipient. A small print may be perfect for someone who likes to keep things simple, while a larger print may be better suited for someone who loves making bold statements. Whatever you choose, make sure it’s something they’ll treasure for years to come!