According to a press release published Friday by the Ministry of Transport and Sustainable Mobility, here are the obstacles to take into account when planning your weekend trips on the island of Montreal, Laurentians and Monterrey.
Island of Montreal
- Full closure of the ramp from Route 138 East to Highway 20 West from 11:59 a.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Monday;
- From 11pm Friday to 10am Saturday, Autoroute 13 southbound at Dorval is fully closed, between exit 6 and the Rue Courval entrance;
- A full closure of Autoroute 15 between exit 58 and the entrance to Gayton-Laberge Boulevard from 11 a.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday;
- Closing two of three lanes on westbound Highway 40 between Chemin Sainte-Marie and Boulevard Morgan.
Laval / Laurentians
- A ramp closure from Highway 440 West to Highway 15 North from 10 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday;
- From 10 a.m. to 2 p.m. Saturday, northbound Route 335 is completely closed between Route 344 and Avenue de l’Roblières.
- One of two lane closures on Highway 30 at Exit 5 toward Highway 20.
- One of two lane closures on Highway 10 between Exit 11 and Highway 30 from 10:30 p.m. Friday to 5 a.m. Saturday;
- Closure of exit 123 on eastbound Autoroute 20 from 11 p.m. Friday to 6 a.m. Saturday;
- Ramp closure for Route 116 on Autoroute 30 from 11 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday One lane between two lanes and one lane between the two on the Chemin de la Belle-Rivière overpass from 9 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday to 5 a.m. Monte de la Barony and Monte de Picardy westbound;
- Exit 9 closure on westbound Route 116 from 11 p.m. Sunday until 5 a.m. Monday.
- Closure of two of the three eastbound lanes of Route 132 at Exit 82 from 10 p.m. Sunday to 5 a.m. Monday.