Everyone loses things, whether it’s at school, in the park, or in an Uber car. The Quebec Uber Index lets you see what customers are leaving behind, from the most forgotten items to the weirdest, with the application now available everywhere in the province.
Here are 10 of the most frequently forgotten items:
Here are five of the most surprising items:
• White stools
• Photo of TUPAC
• Whole chicken
• A blue grinder
• A guitar
Here are the five cities that are most often overlooked in terms of race ratio:
3. Three rivers
According to the index, Sundays are the most missed at 6:00 p.m. During the year, January 1 is the most fruitful for drivers.
Here’s how to retrieve your lost items from an Uber car:
• Go to “Your Races” tab and select the race in question.
• Click on “Find a Forgotten Item” and then “Contact my driver about a forgotten item”.
• Insert a phone number you can contact immediately (yours or a friend’s) and click “Send”.
• Our system will immediately call you on this number and anonymously put you in touch with your driver.
• If the driver responds and confirms that he has indeed found your item, you can coordinate a mutually convenient place and time to collect your item.
• If the driver does not answer, leave a detailed voice message explaining your purpose and the best way to contact you afterwards.