3 adult men stabbed in combat in the vicinity of Bournemouth pier 186 men and women die of Covid-19 since yesterday police hurt breaking up unlicensed audio celebration in London
- Glasgow: many casualties described in city centre incident – latest
- Matt Hancock says he could near beaches just after main incident
- Health and fitness chiefs urge Uk general public to comply with make contact with-tracing principles
- Hancock introduces ‘walk-through’ check centres adhering to fierce criticism
- Law enforcement alert of Covid-19 threats as Liverpool enthusiasts rejoice title gain
Except the authorities comes up rapidly with a fiscal offer for them, about a 3rd of Britain’s fringe theatres will not reopen right after the coronavirus crisis, writes Francis Beckett.
The fringe is in which challenges are taken where by new writers, actors, phase managers and administrators get their prospect.
The significant names adorning West Stop and huge subsidised theatres a lot more often than not commenced out listed here. Without the need of it we may possibly hardly ever have listened to of Jez Butterworth or Meera Syal, to choose two out of a many amount.
Connected: The fringe is the lifeblood of British theatre, but coronavirus is killing it | Francis Beckett
Though Covid-19 scuppered Glastonbury’s 50th anniversary, organisers Michael and Emily Eavis examine the times that produced it the world’s best festival – from the healing fields to Stormzy.
Related: From Bowie to Beyoncé: Glastonbury’s 50 biggest times
Carry on looking at…