Jaguars need a new kicker.
NFL Network Insider Ian Rapoport reports that kicker Josh Lambo did this season after intensifying his gluteus medius muscle. The worst version of the injury that caused him to miss four games this year, Rapoport added.
Lambo connected with his five field goal attempts in 2020, including 59 yards in damage to Texans last Sunday. The sixth-year veteran has been the most trusted kicker in the league since joining Jacksonville in 2017 and connecting with 76 of 80 field goals.
While Lambo is probably heading towards the injured reserve – he is already in the IR so the second trip officially ends his season – the jugs need to replace ASAP. Free agent Aldrick Rosas filled in for Lamb in the 4th week against the Bengals and scored four of his five field goals. Four games were stopped For violating the NFL’s Code of Conduct on October 31. The Jaguars also hired celebrities Stephen Haushka and Rookie Jonathan Brown This season, but the pair did only 1 of 4 FGs together.
Other news, traumas and transactions we are tracking on Monday are here:
- Baltimore Ravens defensive lineman Kalais Campbell has been exposed to a calf that could have been missing for several weeks, Rapoport reported. The pro bowler will undergo further tests, but the injury does not appear to be chronic as there are no structural issues, Rapoport added.
- Detroit Lions quarterback Matthew Stafford Sunday cleared the NFL’s concussion protocol, according to the report.
- Chicago Bears coach Matt Nagy runs back David Montgomery Conclusion is in the protocol.
- The Cleveland Browns are running back Nick Chub, who has been sidelined for the past five weeks with a knee injury. To return from IR. On Sunday, Rapport reported that Chuck was hoping to play with the Texans.
- Indianapolis Colts coach Frank Reich says Tight End Jack Doyle is on concussion protocol and is unlikely to clear in time to play with the Titans on Thursday.
- NFL Network’s James Palmer reports that the season has ended after the Denver Broncos rookie tight end Albert Okwegbunam tore his ACL.
- Carolina Panthers coach Matt Rule said Christian McCaffrey, who suffered a shoulder injury against the chiefs, was running backwards for the day. All-Pro Time and the 10th week against the Buccaneers could lose his status Is very skeptical, Each raport.
- Rookie security hire Jordan Fuller (shoulder) to return from Los Angeles Rams IR