RLouisiana resident Tessica Brown posted a video on the TicTac social network late last week, explaining that she used extra strong glue in the form of a spray as an alternative to getting out of her regular hair gel.
“Bad, bad, bad idea” Something black forty on the verge of tears plastered with hair on her head. “My hair has been like this for a month. This is not my choice. ”
This chemical glue, especially acetone and propane, should not come into contact with the skin in general, as it can cause severe irritation, according to the product sheet.
In the following days, while Tessica Brown tried various products and lotions, including coconut oil, without success, internet users offered her a thousand and one solutions.
On Saturday, she posted pictures of herself in an emergency room at a hospital in Chalmetto, Louisiana, hoping to find help.
The visit was not enough and Tessica Brown made it clear on Instagram on Monday: “It’s going to be a really long process.”
Glue maker Gorilla Glue posted a message on Twitter saying “sorry” for the “unfortunate incident” and the new social media martyr is happy to seek medical advice. “This condition is unique because this product is not recommended for hair because it is considered permanent,” the company with family capital stated.
To cover the medical costs resulting from her treatment, Tessica Brown appealed for donations on the GoFundMe site and has already raised more than $ 15,000 on Tuesday.
The TMZ site posted a video, which was shot on Tuesday in which a friend cuts off her ponytail and applies the new product, without much success.
Tessica Brown “is going to Los Angeles this week to meet cosmetic surgeon Michael Obeng,” a doctor’s spokeswoman told AFP. “He removes the glue.”
According to TMZ, Michael Obeng volunteered his services for free to those who now have nearly 800,000 subscribers on TikTok.
Beyonc హె hairstylist Neil Farina also stepped forward to help through her Instagram account.