Donald Trump, who has been banned from Twitter since January, will return to social networks in three months with “his own platform,” an adviser to the former US president said Sunday.
“I think we’ve going to see President Trump back on social media, maybe in a few months with his own platform,” Jason Miller told Fox News.
He did not want to elaborate on the design of this “platform”, referring only to several meetings held at Mar-a-Lago, the residence of the Republican billionaire in Florida.
“It’s not just the company that contacted the president, there are so many companies” and “this new platform is going to be big, everyone wants, it’s bringing millions and millions, tens of millions of subscribers to this new platform,” he added.
Twitter, the New York businessman’s main communication tool, deleted the @realDonaldTrump account and its 88 million members following the January 6 attack by its supporters on Capital.
The former president, who left the White House on January 20 after losing to Democrat Joe Biden in the November election, has been temporarily or permanently banned by Facebook, Instagram, YouTube and other major social networks or major Internet platforms. Snapchat.
Since then, premature and thunderous messages have been heard in American political life in recent years, he has been very influential in the Republican Party, and he has not ruled out running in the presidential election. From 2024.