(Quebec) The Legalt government is asking Sereto du Quebec (SQ) for explanations regarding the “worrying” treatment of a complaint about personal data leaks at Law Place 0-5. He was devastated by a number of security vulnerabilities found in a one-stop shop for a childcare website.
Tap Miriam Lapoint-Gagnon, who launched a movement called Our Place tra Travel condemning the lack of space in childcare services, reported the comments on Thursday. After receiving personal information from 5,000 parents and their children from an anonymous hacker on Saturday night, she alerted police, who said she “seriously considered her zero” and took her to work. Contacted her Tap, Which revealed data theft on Tuesday. The investigation has since been launched by SQ in collaboration with the Royal Canadian Mounted Police.
At the request of Minister Genevieve Gilbolt, the Ministry of Public Safety is seeking “explanations” from SQ regarding Mr. Management.To me Lapoint-Gagnon.
“We have read the article and are sorry. We have asked the ministry to contact Certe du Quebec to have more details on what happened,” Mr Spokesman said.To me Gilmbolt, Alexander Lahai.
According to an agreement with the Minister de la Family, space 0-5 will be managed by the Cooperative Enfons family. Its technology provider is Inmedia.
The government’s spokesman for digital transformation, Eric Khair, said the cooperative and its supplier were “out of state” and for this reason, Law Place 0-5 “not part of the list of state sites” was “tested” to ensure credibility.
Since the data breach was revealed, the Government Cyber Security Center has been investigating the case. “It took him a very short time to find many violations.” Many vulnerabilities need to be corrected before reopening the site, “Cairo said in an interview.
“I heard things I could not comprehend. When told about the simple password, the Quebec government will not tolerate it at any time. That doesn’t make sense! ”
Families Minister Matthew Lacombe announced on Wednesday that the outsourcing IT security audit would be conducted by an independent firm.
According to information gathered so far, Eric Cairo has stated that the theft was not the work of a “large caliber” hacker. Attempts to resell data on the dark web have not been detected by the Directorate General of Information Security. Matthew Lacombe believes the pirate must have had a “political goal” to plant “confusion” over the number of children on the waiting list.