The Bye Bye 2021 Feathers were lost in 2020, compared to a record 3.814 million viewers. According to Numeris preliminary figures released on Tuesday, the ICI Télé’s satirical review on December 31 was viewed with interest by nearly 3.773 million people. 41,000 less than the year before.
Also read: Bye bye hit hard
For Bye Bye 2021, 90% of the audience did not miss the sketches provided by Franకోois Bellefueil, Mehdi Bouzidon, Sarah-Jeanne Labrose, Gailine Tremblay and their special guests. Last year, 93% of the Quebec audience attended.
Other state-owned enterprises also performed well with a significant average audience:
- Live from New Year’s Day: 1,993,000 viewers (5,000 less than 2020)
- See you next year: 1,710,000 viewers (133,000 less than 2020)
- Report 2021: 3,047,000 (9,000 more than 2020)
- Bye bye behind the scenes: 1,597,000 viewers (16,000 fewer than 2020)
1Is In January, on the rebroadcast, ICI Tél’s programs were also packed with people:
- Live from New Year’s Day: 651,500 viewers
- Report 2021: 737,300 viewers
- Bye Bye 2021: 861,400 viewers
Verified statistics will be revealed by Numeris in a few days.
“Despite the repeated attacks of the pandemic disrupting the holiday season, you have provided people with a sense of humor and emotional comfort to make them forget the darkness. I am deeply grateful to you. We are proud of Public Broadcasters for this unified evening, ”said Danny Melole, Executive Director of Radio-Canada Television, congratulating the artists and performers on ICI Télé’s December 31 programs.